A downloadable game for Windows
TSA Frisky is a VR game where you are a TSA agent striving to earn the honor of employee of the month, and no bag or person can be left unchecked in this time crunch challenge. Manage the lines efficiently so you don't delay flights!
It is currently in development. We maintain a Facebook page dedicated to updating people about the project you can find it here https://www.facebook.com/tsafrisky.
You are a TSA agent striving to earn the honor of employee of the month, and no bag or person can be left unchecked in this time crunch challenge. Manage the lines efficiently so you don't delay flights!
This is a student project, developed over 2x 10 week quarter. Developed at the Savannah College of Art and Design. The team consists of 9 core members and additional help from other majors. Are game has been selected to represent SCAD at E3 in the student competition. We want to get some serious feedback about our game so that it can be it's very best if we should qualify to show at E3. We have a survey that we hope some of you will take the time to fill out. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1_QZX7xpETVJtAN8j0-rRIdz2ijJOSi4cCdMdQSLlby4/prefill
How to Play:
* Search passengers and their bags as they make their way through the line. Deny suspicious passengers from progressing through the line.
* Prevent travelers from taking their pesky contraband onto the planes, every new day brings new contraband that they will try and smuggle by.
* Use Motion controllers to interact with and manipulate the objects and the environment. Personally, control the flow of lines of people and baggage.
* Have consistent and immediate feedback of your performance level throughout the gameplay as well as at the end of the level
* Utilizing the HTC Vive and Steam VR on PC
* Game: Unreal Game Engine 4.14.3, Perforce
* Art: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Maya 2016, Headus UV Layout
* Sound: Avid Pro Tools, Soundminer, Unreal Game Engine 4.14.3
Project Name: TSA Frisky
Team Name: Quackback Studios
Kevin Achen - Lead Programmer / Technical Artist / Lead Game Designer
Elissa Danese - Character Artist / Level Designer / Animator / Asset Artist
Alyssa Juarez - Texture Artist / Asset Artist
Victoria Law - Product Owner / Designer / Asset Artist / Technical Artist
Preston O'Bryan - Lead Sound Designer / Lead Lighting Artist
Kaushik Paddy - Programmer
Christian Willet - Programmer / Material Artist
Daniel Wright - Team Lead / QA / Producer / Asset Artist / Social Media Manager
Special Thanks to the professors of the SCAD ITGM department, without whom this game would never have come so far.
|Published||118 days ago|
|Tags||Comedy, Management, minigames, Parody, satire, simulation, Singleplayer, Virtual Reality, vr|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution_NonCommercial_ShareAlike v4.0 International|
|Average session||A few minutes|